Dads Inside Riding Trainers
The Dads Inside Riding Trainers (DIRT) Indoor Specialists community is comprised of two Zwift Racing Teams (Professional - Indoor Specialist, Amateur - DIRT) and an awesome community of riders that love all things Zwift cycling. It was founded in 2018 by the three DIRT Fathers: Jason Stern, Ken Nowell, and Douglas Mastroianni.
Getting a little DIRTy -> Beginners
- Connect on social media (Facebook, Strava, YouTube)
- Introduce yourself to the team by posting a picture of your setup
- Add [DIRT] to your last name on your Zwift profile
- Determine your Zwift category.
- Review our recurring ride calendar.
- Sign up for a DIRT event via zwift.com(or the easier to use Companion App).
- Come and get your DIRT fix! Ride hard, get dropped, try again!
Getting Really DIRTy -> Getting You In-Game Kit and Racing
- Check out Zwift Insider to learn what it takes to race
- Join our Zwiftpower team
- Request your DIRT In-Game Kit
- Join the DIRT Wednesday MGF / TCS or Saturday’s “DADurday” Chase
- Ride hard, get dropped, try again!
Enhancing your experience
- Join Discord for real-time voice comms – its free! Check out Zwift Insider for a how to.
- Take time to practicing group riding.
- Join a DIRT Time Trial Team
- Use our forums or social media pages to connect with others.
- Learn about our Moms and Dads of DIRT
- Add your location to our global map.
- You can control the detail by searching for the location of your actual city, a big city near you, state, country etc. Whatever you feel like sharing.
- Search and found the location with a marker on the map, click add to map, and then hit edit to add your name.
- Try connecting with other DIRT riders using our meetup list or our global map
DIRT Website: https://indoorspecialist.com
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/sUnwqPZ
Race Results: https://dirt-zwift.herokuapp.com/results
Ride Calendar: https://indoorspecialist.com/calendar/
Team Kit and Gear: https://indoorspecialist.com/store/
Zwift Power Team: https://www.zwiftpower.com/team.php?id=2707