Dads Inside Riding Trainers
--- 2019 Zwift USA Nationals ---
Championship Team (Indoor Specialist)
Champion (Holden Comeau)
The Dads Inside Riding Trainers (DIRT) Indoor Specialists community is comprised of two Zwift Racing Teams (Professional - Indoor Specialist, Amateur - DIRT) and an awesome community of riders that love all things Zwift cycling. It was founded in 2018 by the three DIRT Fathers: Jason Stern, Ken Nowell, and Doug Mastroianni.
Getting a little DIRTy -> Beginners
- Connect on social media (Facebook, Strava, YouTube)
- Introduce yourself to the team by posting a picture of your setup
- Add [DIRT] to your last name on your Zwift profile
- Wear your in-game knee-high pink socks or use the level 20 pink kit.
- Determine your Zwift category.
- Review our recurring ride calendar.
- Sign up for a DIRT event via zwift.com(or the easier to use Companion App).
- Come and get your DIRT fix! Ride hard, get dropped, try again!
Getting Really DIRTy -> racing with the Pink Tide
- Check out Zwift Insider to learn what it takes to race
- Join our Zwiftpower team
- Wear your Level 20 kit if you got it. Don’t have it? Work with us to get it!
- Join the DIRT Morning Grind Fondo on Wednesday or Saturday’s “DADurday” Chase
- Ride hard, get dropped, try again!
Enhancing your experience
- Can’t join a group ride, try connecting with other DIRT riders using our meetup list!
- Join Discord for real-time voice comms – its free! Check out Zwift Insider for a how to.
- Take time to practicing group riding. Have your fastest efforts with our DIRT Team Time Trials
- Use our forums or social media pages to connect with others.
- Learn about our Dads of DIRT
DIRT Website: https://indoorspecialist.com
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/sUnwqPZ
Race Results: https://dirt-zwift.herokuapp.com/results
Ride Calendar: https://indoorspecialist.com/calendar/
Zwift Power Team: https://www.zwiftpower.com/team.php?id=2707